Monday 4 October 2010

To fellow pupils!

I just want to say travelling from Northampton is totally awesome, I get to catch 2 busses, one from my street to my bus station then get to way for 20 minutes for the correct bus to arrive if it arrives then get to enjoy an hour and 10 minute bus ride which is most exhilerating, after this great experience I get to take a 20 + minute stroll through the blooming streets of Daventry which totally don't get confusing at all! After this great ordeal I finally make it to the field what I walk across where my feet get covered in wet grass and the bottom of my jeans soaking wet, I probably smell due to the nature of arriving in Daventry late and having to run to the college, but all is well!

3 comments:

  1. Ipewn, im glad you liked my blog! Your comments were rather useful and i shall make sure to use correct English grammar from here out. Your blog was rather useful to my knowledge of folk who live in Northampton. I feel your plight. Perhaps you should rolls your trousers up to avoid further wetness? Best wishs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I can think of to say is that your blog address is awesome. Manbearpig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very useful, thanks a bunch =] lol

    ReplyDelete